Create a cute-looking caterpillar easily at home.
- One wooden clothespin
- Pompoms of different colors (go for mid-size pompoms)
- Googly eyes (2)
- Pipe cleaner (2-inch. long)
- On one side of the clothespin, put a line of glue.
- Thereafter, place all the pompoms carefully on the glue.
- To create your caterpillar’s antennae, bend the pipe cleaner and create a ‘V’shape.
- Glue the antennae between the first and second pompoms.
- Finally, form the eyes of your caterpillar by gluing two googly eyes onto the first pompom.
- Your cute caterpillar is now ready.
Image Credit: freedigitalphotos.net