Decorate your home with a handprint tree. See how to create this.
- White construction paper
- Felt paper (Brown and green)
- Trace the outline of both of your hands on the green felt paper. Make sure you have at least six outlines.
- Cut along the outlines.
- Take the brown paper and draw the tree’s trunk on it.
- Cut it out.
- On the white construction paper, stick the trunk using the glue.
- Now, glue all the green hands above the trunk.
- Your handprint tree is ready. Hang it on the wall.
Image Credit: freedigitalphotos.net