Decorate your room with a hand-print wreath. See how to create such a wreath.
- Poster board paper (2)
- Paper plate
- Embroidery hoop
- Hot glue gun
- At first, squirt all paint tubes onto the paper plate. Then, swirl your both hands in the colors.
- All over the poster boards; stamp your both hands. If you want to make a big wreath, go for more and more hand prints.
- Let all handprints dry completely and then take all handprint cutouts.
- Start inserting all cutouts into the embroidery hoop (just between two rings).
- Use glue to secure them inside the hoop.
- Cover entire embroidery hoop with the ribbon and glue.
- Finally tie a bow using the ribbon.
- Your handprint wreath is ready.
Image Credit: freedigitalphotos.net