Create a mobile case at home easily. This project shows how to prepare it.
- Old tie (Colorful one looks better)
- Elastic (Thin one preferred)
- To create the mobile case, cut out two same-size rectangles from the tie.
- Attach both the rectangles using the pins.
- Cut out a ‘V’ shape onto the one side of the case.
- Now sew up three sides of the case, leave the V-shaped side unstitched.
- Attach the button just below the V-shape.
- Use the elastic to create a loop and attach it to the other side (opposite the V-shaped side) of the case.
- Your homemade mobile case is ready.
Image Credit: freedigitalphotos.net