Encourage your little one to create his/her beanbag. It is very easy for him/her to try this crafts project.
- Tube sock
- Dried beans
- Felt scraps
- Ask your child to fill three quarters of the tube sock with the dried beans. This activity will improve his/her fine motor skill.
- Now, help him/her tie the sock tightly using the yarn to form the tail.
- Let him/her push little bit the toe area of the sock to create the mouth. Use tape to secure the shape.
- Ask your kid to draw the face using the marker.
- Finally cut out two fins from the felt and attach them to the sock using glue.
- The bean doll is ready.
Image Credit: freedigitalphotos.net