With festival time just around the corner, encourage your kids to create various home decorating items. Paper stars are one such decorative that your kids can easily do at home.
- Colorful paper strips
- Glitter glue
- At first, tie a simple knot at the one end of the paper strip.
- Tighten the knot carefully and thereafter, pull this knot. While pulling, do not crease or squeeze the strip.
- Create a pentagon shape by sticking out one long and one short ends.
- Fold the short end of the strip following the pentagons’ edges.
- Take the long end and then wrap it around the pentagon.
- Make sure that you have tucked in the loose end.
- Your star is now ready and it is time to decorate the star with glitters.