Create a cute bird using a pine cone. This activity shows you the process.
- One pine cone
- Construction papers of different colors
- Googly eyes
- Nut in the shell
- Draw the feathers of the bird on different construction papers and cut them out.
- The pine cone will be the body of the bird.
- Stick the feathers onto the pine cone’s top of the wide side using the glue.
- Attach the nut onto the front of the pine cone to create the bird’s head.
- Use the red construction paper to create the bird’s beak.
- Attach to googly eyes to the face.
- Let the glue dry.
- Finally, take a little portion of clay and put it on one side of the bird in order to steady it.
Image Credit: freedigitalphotos.net