You can create a beautiful rabbit mask using simple white paper plates. Let’s see how to prepare it.
- White paper plates
- Pink construction paper
- Pink pompom (small size preferred)
- One elastic piece
- Cut out a big circle from the pink construction paper.
- Take one paper plate and cover its center with the pink paper circle using glue.
- Now, cut off the plate into half to create your rabbit’s ears.
- Take another paper plate and cut out a wedge.
- The large part of the plate will be your rabbit’s face.
- Staple your rabbit’s two ears onto its face.
- Use the markers to create eyes and whiskers of the rabbit.
- Then glue the pink pompom in the middle of the face to crate your rabbit’s nose.
- Finally attach the piece of elastic to the mask so that you can wear it.
Image Credit: freedigitalphotos.net