Create beautiful roses using paper plates. This crafts activity will show you how to do it.
- Paper plates (3)
- Water colors (Red, Pink and Yellow)
- Paint all the paper plates. You can use three different colors to color three paper plates.
- Keep the plates aside to dry.
- Thereafter, cut out the edge of a paper plate.
- Cut out a spiral using the flat surface of the plate.
- Before finishing the spiral, create a small circle at the middle.
- It is time to curl the spiral around the finger. You should start curling from the pointy bit.
- Continue curling the spiral until you reach the circle.
- Through the middle of the rose, pull the pointy bit and then staple it to the circle.
- Continue the same process with other two plates.
- Your roses are ready.
Image Credit: freedigitalphotos.net