If you have a beautiful old T-shirt, you can create a bag using it. Let’s see how.
- T-shirt (Large size is preferred)
- Fabric glue and marker
- Cut out the sleeve of the t-shirt at the seam to form the handles of your bag. Make sure you cut out one sleeve at a time.
- Cut out the neckband as well as some surrounding fabric.
- Draw a ‘U’ shape beyond the neckband. Cut along the shape. Make sure that you have cut both the layers of the t-shirt.
- Spread the newspaper on the floor and keep the t-shirt on it.
- Line up the shirt’s bottom opening carefully.
- Fold the top layer’s bottom so that the bottom layer as well as the stitched edge remains exposed.
- Apply glue along the shirt’s hem properly.
- Fold carefully the front of the T-shirt back down and press it properly into glue.
- Let the glue dry for quite some time.
- Your T-shirt bag is ready.
Image Credit: freedigitalphotos.net