Time management during examinations plays a crucial role. No matter how well-prepared you are, all your hard work and efforts will go in vain if you are incapable of managing your time properly during exams.
Consider the following tips if you want to know more about effective time management during exams.
- Reach the exam center well in advance and take your seat.
- After receiving the question paper, glance at it.
- Shortlist the questions you are going to attempt.
- Roughly calculate the time required for each question.
- While calculating the time, keep at least 30 minutes for revision.
- Attempt those questions first that will take more time and finish them on time.
- If you forget an answer or find a question difficult, keep it aside. Finish all other questions and then reattempt the difficult one (s).
- Once done, spend the remaining 30 minutes revising your answers thoroughly.
Undoubtedly, the above-mentioned methods help manage time effectively during examinations. However, you need to practice these methods before examination. Appearing in mock tests wherein you can follow these methods is, therefore, a good idea.
Image Credit: freedigitalphotos.net