The learning is identified by the essence of Technology and the digital revolution has paced the march of success with the presence of the cloud based computing and deliberations. The nurturing of learning is encapsulated using the power of technology with WWW- providing learning at pace out of a click of a button at What Ever, When Ever and Where Ever to the surprise of many.
Some of the fascinating tools for teaching relate to the usage of MS Office at density with PowerPoint nourishing the majority of the teachers in totality but the perfection has to have the stroke of success with the acceptance from the side of the children in particular. The ppt days are over and dead with the lamination of the AI and the AR segmentation stated as Artificial Intelligence and Augmented reality in order. The digital lessons provide a sound base with the incorporation of the tools which sound fine with a little hands on by the teachers but relate to the individual cloud presence by the teacher and a lot of ORM- Online reputation management figure out to the density of understanding and related energy syndrome of clarity among the students at large.
Some of the fascinating and modern applications which relate to the contribution by the teachers figure out for Teaching the Future with the adoption of technology which heavily goes beyond the social networking so called FACEBOOK and GOOGLE SEARCH options. The incorporated tools for the teachers replicate to the understanding and the learning in mass through the doses of the following:
- Social Networking and Collaborations:
The tools here include:
- Wikispaces- May be used by teachers for creating their own wikispaces to share the teaching and learning materials alongwith the daily lessons.
- Schoology- Used to allow teachers to manage their lessons and engage students.
- Pinterest- Used to generate assignments, projects and lesson plans.
- Edmodo- Used as a social networking site.
- Skype- Used for video calling and webcasting.
- Quora- Used for discussions.
- Udemy- Used for courses uploads and learning.
- Enhancing the Pedagogical Processes with websites in demand like the following:
- Khan Academy- Which allows sharing of videos and lessons on various subjects.
- FunBrain- This allows games on Maths and Logical Reasoning.
- Animoto- This allows teachers to create simple video based presentations for the class.
- Office 365 for Education: Allows free email, shared documents, storage and documentation.
- Kodu- A tool for teaching programming, problem solving and collaboration in a creative hands on environment.
- Teleport- It is a tool which allows downloading all or a part of a website to your computer enabling browsing directly from your hard disk.
- Youtube Downloader- This is a fascinating tool which allows downloading of any youtube video for further viewing and sharing.
- Yenka- A tool which provides 3Ds experiments and models for mathematics, science and technology.
- Planning Lessons and Projects, attribute to the following tools,
- Prezi- A tool for developing presentations.
- Planboard- A tool to enable planning and managing daily lessons.
- Google Docs- Allow sharing of documents with modifications by any user logged in.
- Youtube- A tool which allows videos being uploaded or downloaded on various topics and taste.
- TEDx – It is a stand alone channel with thousands of real life videos on innovation and activation.
- Photosynth- This helps students learn through interactive 3D experiences.
- CUMeeting- This is a great way to connect and carry out teaching. It is by far the most powerful web conferencing solution for education, training, meeting webinar and the tech support.
- Building a Digital Database, is possible via the use of the following tools:
- Evernote: It is an app designed for note taking, organizing, tasks lists and archiving.
- Twitter: It is a great platform and a networking service for posting ideas and thoughts with a limitation of words. Tweets are the posts which people share on twitter.
- Scribd: This is a platform to access everything and anything as information. Once may accordingly post or upload data and share on other social websites.
- Slideshare: This tools allows uploads of presentations and search information related to presentations format and can also be downloaded.
- G Suite (Google Apps for Education)- offers many functions which include Gmail, Calendar, Classroom, Contacts, Drive, Docs, Forms, Groups, Sheets, Sites, Slides and Hangouts of great use by the teachers and the schools in particular.
The recruitment is towards catching them young and innocent to the fertile theory of understanding. Majorly, the teachers need to have an awareness of the above usage in practical for the implementation and relationship towards execution.
Happy Computing and Cyber based teaching!