So, you have learned how clouds are formed. Now, you can create clouds at home.
- One plastic bottle with cap (1 liter bottle will work)
- Foot pump (Make sure that the rubber stopper is there)
- Rubbing alcohol
- Safety glass
- Wear your safety glass first.
- Pour some water in the bottle and swirl it.
- Now insert the rubber stopper into the bottle.
- Pump for four-five times. While pumping, make sure that the stopper is not coming out of the bottle.
- After pumping, take the stopper out.
- You will notice the formation of some clouds.
- Use rubbing alcohol instead of water if you want to notice more visible clouds.
Image Credit: freedigitalphotos.net