It is a fun-filled science project. You need a few ingredients for this project.
- Yellow Highlighter (Make sure that it glows in the dark)
- One Knife
- One glass
- Tonic water or soda water
- Cut out the end of the highlighter using the knife.
- Thereafter, take out the marker’s ink felt carefully.
- Fill the glass half full with water/soda water and put the felt inside it.
- Remove the felt after 12-24 hours.
- Place the glass in a dark room and switch on the black light.
- Now check the water.
Image Credit: freedigitalphotos.net