Get a free home demo of LearnNext

Available for CBSE, ICSE and State Board syllabus.
Call our LearnNext Expert on 1800 419 1234 (tollfree)
OR submit details below for a call back

clear

Asked by Manikandan

Aug 16, 2014

Hello Everyone I'am Ishaan from class 9 . I am new to board exams . I am having a tough time in Hindi. Other Subjects I can Manage . So..

Hello Everyone

I'am Ishaan from class 9 . I am new to board exams . I am having a tough time in Hindi. Other Subjects I can Manage . So , Could some one please teach me how to learn hindi for the Board Exams CBSE Class 9 . Like from where should i learn and how to .... :p Please Enlighten me Asap. Your consideration will be appreciated.

Your's Sinceraly ,

Ishaan 

9-A

Dunes International School , KSA

Answers(3)

Answer

Gaurav Teharpuria

Ishaan don't be afraid of hindi its just really easy in board exams...
For hindi literature u should read the chapter thoroughly and just read the exersise questions only nt answers... and try to solve the questions in ur mind by keeping the story in ur brain...
for hindi grammer and writing part just understand the concept, definations, read some examples related to those topics and understand the topic...

At last solve a sample board exam paper...

Hope this help....
CHEERS...

Manikandan

THNX guys got relieved  when i saw ur answers ... but the question and answers and the paragraph writing .... :p . The main problem i am having i think is the HINDI was not so vast in the past years and like i dont understand it so well .....   if i cant understand the story ,how can i .. u know Keep it in my Mind ! :p 

Regards 
Wish All Good Luck For The Board Exams

ISHAAN

K jyothi

the problem with many of us is dat v do not write nd learn hindi i think if u write and learn nd read the chapters regularly u wont face a problem
Like NextGurukul? Also explore our advanced self-learning solution LearnNext
Offered for classes 6-12, LearnNext is a popular self-learning solution for students who strive for excellence
Explore
Animated Video
lessons
All India
Test Series
Interactive Video
Experiments
Best-in class
books

Join India's most happening

Educational community