A Pamphlets is a small leaflet containing information. It should be used for the following purpose:
- Explain an issue to the community
- Inform people of their rights
- Win support for a campaign you are running
- Win support for your organization's point of view
- Before you start make sure that you discuss the purpose, the message, the target audience.
- If you are printing on both sides of a pamphlet each side should have an interesting headline to get people’s attention.
- Keep your language simple by avoiding long words and jargon. The best pamphlets are short and simple.
- Matter should be arranged serially and pointwise.
- It an take the format of question and answer.
- Words and phrases should be effectively used
- It should possess equally effective concluding line.