Prepositions shows relationship in a sentence. There are a large number of collocations of prepositions. These are words which are often used together preposition.
Examples of collocation of preposition are given below.
- approve of (something)
- ask (someone) for (something)
- vote for (someone)
- work for (company/something/someone)
- care about (someone/something/topic)
- complain to (someone) about (something)
- concentrate on ([doing] something)
- remind (someone) of (something)
- rescue (someone) from (something)
- subtract (something) from (something else)
- succeed in ([doing] something)
- suffer from (something)