It is used to express a continued or an ongoing action in future. The future continuous refers to an unfinished action or event that will be in progress at a time later than now. The future continuous is used for quite a few different purposes.
The future continuous can be used:
- To project oneself into the future.
I will be meeting you tomorrow.
- to convey ongoing nature of an action (meeting) which will happen in future.
Next, you will be working in Qatar.
This time next week you will studying for your exams.
- for predicting or guessing about future events.
I hope you will be feeling better tomorrow.
I expect he will be joining the new job nest week.
- in combination with still, to refers the events that are already happening now and that will continue some time into the future.
Tomorrow she will be still suffering from cold.
- In the interrogative form, the future continuous can be used to ask politely for information about the future.
Will Anjali be Coming with us to the party?
Will you be getting some snacks tomorrow?
Rules. Auxiliary verb “will be” is used in sentence. 1st form of verb + ing (present participle) is used as main verb in sentence.